Order Fulfillment – 3rd Shift
Scheid Produce is seeking a detail-oriented third shift warehouse employee to fulfill customer orders and receive truck loads. The position is full-time (approx. 11:30pm – 8:00am).
- Pull product and assemble orders efficiently and accurately
- Package and label product for shipment
- Verify product quality and keep accurate counts
- Receive product deliveries and unload items from truck
- Report and record information relating to product quality
- Assist with loading customer orders onto delivery trucks
- Maintain safety and sanitation standards
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Able to order and prioritize tasks
- Willingness to work in a cold temperature climate
- Able to bend, push and/or pull
- Able to lift 50-60lbs
- Knowledge of computer basics
- Forklift experience is preferred
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS:
Previous experience in wholesale produce industry or related field is preferred.
All job offers are contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test.